Best savings for Pancakes and bacon with vanilla syrup online.
You succeed steaming curry Pancakes and bacon with vanilla syrup working 9 process as well as 4 and. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
modus operandi of Pancakes and bacon with vanilla syrup
- give of Pancakes:.
- then 2 cups of self rising flour.
- This 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of milk give or take.
- give 1 of egg beaten.
- You need of Syrup:.
- This 2 cups of sugar.
- then 1 cup of sugar.
- then of Vanilla.
Pancakes and bacon with vanilla syrup compound
- Preheat your oven to 350 for the bacon. I cook 1 lb on 350 for about 20-30 minutes. I like it crispy..
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar water and vanilla. On medium heat, cook the mixture just until the sugar is completely dissolved. Let sit until time to eat..
- Next, mix all your pancake batter ingredients and blend well. Let sit until your bacon is about 10 minutes from done..
- On medium heat, add a little oil or butter to a skillet. I like olive oil. With a 1/2 cup measuring cup sprayed inside and out with cooking spray, put batter into hot oil and let it cook til bubbles form on top and the edges look dry. Flip and cook through..