Biggest Bread pudding website. This lightly spiced bread pudding is made with simple pantry items like bread, eggs, milk, and sugar. "My family LOVES bread pudding, and this recipe is one that I have fine tuned to their taste. It was first known as a "poor man's pudding" as it was made from stale leftover bread that was simply. Our bread pudding recipe is delicious and simple to make, full of flavour.
For this classic Bread Pudding, challah bread is soaked in a rich custard spiked with spiced rum and vanilla, and baked until golden. It's a great make-ahead dessert, and wonderful with ice cream! Pour bread mixture into prepared pan. You engage in steaming stew Bread pudding proving 7 receipt furthermore 9 also. Here is how you cook.
prescription of Bread pudding
- also 3 tablespoons of butter.
- This 3 of eggs.
- use 1/2 cup of milk.
- This 1/4 cup of sugar.
- also 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- give 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- also 5-6 slices of bread.
Old-fashioned bread pudding is the ultimate classic comfort food. Bread pudding is a bread based dessert that is popular in many countries. Because bread pudding is so popular and versatile, every good cook will need a variety of recipes in their arsenal. This bread pudding recipe has been passed down three generations.
Bread pudding ingredients
- Cut bread into cubes.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter.
- Put bread into baking dish and poor butter onto cut bread.
- Mix 2 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and poor mixture onto bread.
- Bake on 350 degree Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Mix 1 tablespoon soften butter, 1 egg, 1/4 cup milk, 2 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Put mixture on slightly baked bread pudding.
- Bake for 45 more minutes.
- Should be crispy once done and soft on the bottom.
I have included the brown sugar sauce and lemon sauce recipes to serve with this pudding. Bread pudding is a dessert born of desperation. What was once a way to use up leftover odds and ends of stale bread has turned into a sought-after comforting sweet. Brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg will fill your kitchen with sweet aromas and sweet memories of happy faces around your table. Try these bread pudding recipes for dessert!