Avoid Breakfast “corn dogs” on sale. To reheat, place them on a baking. Breakfast Corn dogs (pancake sausage on a stick). We use pancake mix and breakfast sausage to make these Jimmy Dean knock-off's fast and easy!
Breakfast sausage dipped in a blueberry pancake batter and fried to golden perfection! It got a hands-down thumbs up! Prepare corn dogs at home just like you'd get at the fair. You wind up stewing pressure-cook Breakfast “corn dogs” accepting 6 technique including 4 together with. Here is how you consummate.
method of Breakfast “corn dogs”
- add 2 cups of pancake mix+water called for on box (prepared).
- use 10 of breakfast sausage links.
- also 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- This 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- This 1 cup of warm maple syrup.
- give 10 of skewers.
Both kids and grown-ups will love this hearty corn dog batter. Corn Dogs Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Thanks to maple syrup-sweetened dough, breakfast sausage corn dogs are a tad brighter than the classic version. But best of all, instead of just one kind of hot dog, with breakfast sausage you can get.
Breakfast “corn dogs” receipt
- Cook sausage links as directed and allow to cool for 5 minutes..
- Prepare pancake mix as directed and pour into a large TALL glass. The tall glass makes it easier to coat the whole sausage link..
- Push a skewer into each link and dip into flour and tap off the excess. Next dip into pancake batter and place in deep fryer until golden brown turning as needed..
- Allow to cool 5 minutes then dust with powdered sugar and serve with warm syrup to dip if desired. Great for on the go busy morning with the kids!.
For the corn dogs: Fill a deep, medium pot a little more than halfway with vegetable oil. High Heels & Grills: Breakfast Corn Dogs - adapt this recipe! The fried corn dogs, once cooled completely, can be stored securely in sealable plastic bags then microwaved or baked to be reheated. Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes. The corn dogs were a hit and were a hundred times better that the pre-made frozen ones.