Deals Blueberry Cornbread Muffins in stock. Blueberry Cornbread Muffins Recipe & Video. If you like Cornbread than these Blueberry Cornbread Muffins will definitely become a favorite. A wonderful cornbread muffin with juicy blueberries.
These blueberry cornbread muffins have been on my mind forever. I LOVE cornbread muffins and could eat them any time of day (or year). They're my weakness, especially when all buttered up and. You take care of business sizzling french fry Blueberry Cornbread Muffins accepting 9 procedure as a consequence 3 along with. Here is how you attain.
ingredients of Blueberry Cornbread Muffins
- give 1/2 cup of cornmeal.
- a little 1/2 cup of flour.
- This 1/4 cup of sugar.
- give 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- also 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- then 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberries.
- then of Substitute.
- a little of Box of your favorite cornbread, follow box directions and add a hand full or two of blueberries.
Blueberry muffins with the hearty flavor of cornmeal. I'm happy to share my recipe with you. A cornbread muffin recipe with fresh or frozen blueberries baked in the batter. Bake some Apple Muffins with Pecan Streusel and Donut Muffins and make it a party.
Blueberry Cornbread Muffins method
- Add cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to bowl. Mix. Add water. Mix..
- Add blueberries and gently mix with spoon..
- Pour mixture into 8x8 pan that's been sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for 22-24 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into squares..
If you like Cornbread than these Blueberry Cornbread Muffins will definitely become a favorite. Moist, rich and heavenly cornbread muffins bursting with juicy blueberries. Perfect as breakfast, snack or even a side dish! My name is Chung-Ah and I am a Dexter addict. These cornbread muffins are moist, flavorful, and they come together quickly.